Saturday, May 5, 2012

Celebrating 6 Years

Celebrating 6 years of marriage today.


Yep, our anniversary is Cinco de Mayo.  Party people!

I can honestly say that I love this man with such a deeper love today than I did the day I said 'I do'.



In 6 years...



  • We've moved 6 times across two states.

Beach life in Cali...aw yeah.
  • We've been blessed with two boys.

Brecken at 2 months.
Brenner at 1 month.
  • A couple career changes.  For me.
  • At NYC Fashion Week in my "former life" as a fashion recruiter.
  • We bought a house.  Loved it.  Then sold it.  And built another one.  And love that.
Our first house.

More importantly, our love has grown.

Through each fight.
Through each laugh.
Through each vacation.
Through each tear.
Through each day. 

We've celebrated some high high's.  And some low lows.  I'm so thankful to be on this journey of life, marriage, parenthood, love and friendship with my best friend.


Thank you for loving me and choosing me every day.

Here's to the next 6 years Blake Jordan. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Makes me so happy I want to cry. So thankful for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog