Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chippy Windows

I just wanted to share these fun french-inspired chippy windows I picked up this weekend at a local flea market show, Ruffles & Rust.




They came as a little duo.  Or at least I decided they would be a duo.


This guy is missing a pane.  That's why I like him.



And I just love the french-inspired stencil on them.



They don't yet have a home in the house, but don't you worry - they soon will.

And here we are, babies in the front-pack, chippy window goodness in hand...the new reality when you've got two kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram It

About Me

My Photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog

Loading...