Monday, July 30, 2012

Home Decorating: British Invasion

London is so hot right now.

And I totally LOVE the British invasion that has occurred in the home decorating world.





I actually recently discovered that the British-based company, H&M, has a home line!

Oh my word, I was so excited!



I filled my cart (like really filled it - 25 items!), and was all ready to have the fun loot sent across the seas to my front door.

To only find out, THEY DON'T DELIVER TO THE US of A!  

As Brecken would say, 
"Are you kidding me?!"

Dear H&M,
Please open an American Home line...or just allow me to ship here!!
Sincerely,
A Lover of Your Line

So here's some eye candy, that unless you have a nice trip to London planned (which if you do, PLEASE let me know - to H&M I will pay to send you), you can only LOOK at the H&M home line and dream.




Check out the rest of the H&M Home Collection here...and dream with me.  Or book yourself a ticket.  And pack an extra suitcase for me. :)

Anyone going to London soon!? (For real)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful things. I wonder if they ship to Canada. They really should, we share monarchs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dropped a London-bound friend off at the airport this morning! You know Matt & Daisy, right? This stuff is awesome and since it's H&M I'm assuming it's reasonably priced... although, with the exchange rate, maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wait, just stumbled upon this in catching up on all of my blogs:
    www.refinery29.com/hm-home

    Your prayers are being answered!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog