Saturday, August 11, 2012

Brenner: 5 Months

This little Dirt Stainer is 5 Months old today.


Hard to believe it's already been that long.


He's pretty quiet, and still super stingy with his smiles and laughs.  Mr. Serious all the time.

He's currently woo'ing a couple of different girls.
Little Blakely is pretty forward.  I'm not sure he likes that in a girl yet. ;)

He's starting to look less and less like his brother.  Although, I still see a lot of Brecken in him.

He brings us a lot of joy.  And has gone from incredibly-hard-going-to-chuck-him-out-the-window baby (in the nicest way possible) to angel baby in a matter of a couple of weeks.  Praise the Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog