Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Quick Update: Entryway

I finally got some things hung on the walls.



Hanging pictures is always THE very last thing.


My moss "C" has been needing a home for awhile.  

This was an absolute mess of a project.

Don't use my strategy of just hot glue and wrap, use this strategy/tutorial - seems less messy and way more efficient. 


This picture was taken when Brecken was 6 months old.  He's now 2 1/2.  Time for a new canvas.

I'll still plan to order from them - best deal I've seen (even better than Costco).


To see the rest of our Entryway reveal, click here.

Linking to:
Six Sisters Stuff

1 comment:

  1. Canvas People is a great deal, but be sure to stick to black and white with them. Their colored canvas's always end up tinged pretty yellow..

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My Photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog

Loading...