Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Treasures

I love three day weekends.

(One extra day with Blake at home)

Plus, this weekend my sister(!) and Grandma drove over from Eastern Washington to hang out.


On top of the great family time, a date night (college football has started!!), and some sunshine, Labor Day brought some serious sales and thus, some great treasure finds.


Some cool globe bookends, an old hymnal, a vintage camera, that super rusty huge silver tray.

$2.  I love garage sales!
This little gem cost me a whole $5...


We also got to hang out with some of our greatest friends, who are taking off for their new journey in the Midwest... 
A game of partner charades - always makes for a good laugh.
...so I made them a little gift that you can read more about here.

Linking to:
Shabby Art Boutique

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the bookends! If only I had free weekends to go to garage sales...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...about that. :) It's not like you two aren't doing crazy cool things on the weekends though! And trust me, I'm sure wishes that I was making money on the weekends instead of spending it! :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic finds Ashley. The trolley was a real bargain. Thanks for sharing on Shabbilicious Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that you know of Pasco, WA! I'm from Tri-Cities and lays get excited to "meet" other bloggers from WA state. Cheers!
    xo,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My Photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog

Loading...