Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Feature & Another Cabinet Sign

Thanks for the love on yesterday's quick nap time transformation.


This little guy is being featured today over at Beckie's RoadKill Rescue.

And I'm pumped!  Her site is SO up my alley.  It's where the free section of Craigslist goes to unite.  In rescued DIY-er heaven.

I was so inspired last night, that I decided to crank out another sign too.  This one just might stay here to live.






{Are you inspired yet?}  

Go find some cabinets - I'd love to see how you transform them.  Leave me a link in the comments so I can see what you're up to!

And just because, here's a little Halloween fun:
My little golfer, hanging out with his buddy Woody at his preschool costume parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog