Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Photo Wallpaper Update

I have been getting lots of emails and inquiries about the status of my playroom wall photo wallpaper experiment.


In true Ashley fashion, I was SO excited and anxious to start the project, and here it's been sitting, 3/4 finished, for about 3 weeks now.


Ugh.

I'd love the use the excuse of the fact that my sister was in town for a week, Thanksgiving happened, and now it's Christmas time, but the reality is that I'd find an excuse to not finish this project no matter what time of year it was.

So in order to keep me accountable, I'm posting this to say I will finish it.  Soon.  I promise.

And I'll do a tutorial.  Because I've already had A TON of questions.




Follow along on Instagram for updates and progress regularly (@mamacarbs).

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it finished - it looks so cool so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo wall! What a great idea for a playroom!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My Photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog

Loading...