Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Round-Up

We had two goals this season:
1. Add more reason for the season into our activities
2. Delete holiday stress


And...I think we succeeded!


That included hosting two family Christmases (parties of 16 & 13)


...some fun memories with our boys...who still don't QUITE get the concept of Christmas...

Brecken with his new "shaving" kit
Brenner just liked the sound of the wrapping paper.  #thelittlethings

...even a chipmunk of a husband, who braved the holiday season with a mouth full of gauze from his wisdom teeth getting pulled.


We had a blessed Christmas, and for that, we are truly thankful.

Here's to a long day of clean-up. :)


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting one of our family get togethers! You both are extremely gracious hosts and I know everyone appreciated all your hard work and effort. Love the photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog