Friday, January 4, 2013

New Years Resolution: More Pictures

New Years Resolution #1: TAKE MORE PICTURES!


There's never enough.

Brenner and Brecken's little buddy, Cohen.

The days are long, but the years are short.  Or at least that's what they tell me.

And I just want to capture them every single step of the way.


Feeling blessed today.


Here's my vow to take more pictures in 2013.




Because as the great philosopher Aerosmith once said, 
"I don't want to miss a thang..."


Have a great weekend.


*Photo credit to Cohen's mommy, Steph.   Editing is all me though.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours and what beautiful boys. The photos are great and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My Photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog

Loading...