Thursday, January 31, 2013

She Said Yes: An Engagement Party

My beautiful sister just added some serious bling to her finger this week!

Photo credit
And although, I can go on and on about how wonderful my sister is in so many ways, I quickly wanted to share just some of the fun party pics from their engagement party we hosted.


We put together an impromptu "photobooth" using this darling printable file that she first blogged about from them.  

And for only $5 (and then printed at Staples as an engineering print like I did here for another $5...it was a lot of bang for your buck!)



I didn't get a ton of party shots because well, the flu decided to plague our house for the last several days, so it was all I could do just to make it through the party.


But thankfully, versatile decor came in handy yet again, and I was able reuse a bunch of the same stuff we used the other night for the shabby chic baby shower.

Arrow printable from here.

The food was amaze - my mom hired a caterer (which I wish I could link to but she sadly is just getting her business off the ground).



And I made a similar menu like before, using Picasa & this free printable.


And here's my sister...excited, but a little overwhelmed (I think), at the thought of being a bride now.

Let the planning begin sister!


I'm so excited for this season of life for my sister...and to finally get a brother!

They have a very modern love story, and I'm excited to walk alongside them in this next chapter.
Pillows from here.  
Photo credit
Linking to:
Design, Dining & Diapers

2 comments:

Instagram It

About Me

My Photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog

Loading...