Monday, March 25, 2013

Almost There...

I've told you before that I LOVE the hunt of finding just the right piece for a room.

Sometimes, though, that hunt takes WAAAYYY too long.  And rooms get stuck in half-finished phases for way longer than I would like them to.

I picked up our final dresser for our Master re-do this weekend.


The kind sir took the time to have it painted white for me already - didn't even need to add some Ashley elbow grease.

And then I picked up this fun frame from HomeGoods.


I love filtering through old pics of Blake and I.  This one was from our Mexican Cruise - pre kids - and it was one of our most favorite vacations ever.


Traded in my traditional jewelry box, for this pretty little tower tree thing from Target.

Is it just me, or is all of their Threshold stuff amaze?!

And then we added this chippy monster above our bed...


Eventually, this room will be plastered with board and battan, but that prob won't happen until the weather turns and we get some sunny weather for project time.


I'm just LOVING how it's all coming together.

Hopefully, more Craigslist treasures will surface this week and I can gather the final pieces to show you the whole thing!

**You can see other projects and updates of our Master Bedroom re-do here, here, and here.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog