Monday, April 22, 2013

Goodbye Old Stuff

As I mentioned on my FB page - some new and improved craft room furniture was heading my way this weekend.

In order to make room for the new (ginormous) butcher block white beauty, I had to finally sell my very first pieces I ever re-did.


I know you aren't supposed to be emotional about this stuff, but I sort of was.


And then I saw the cash in my hand, and got over it real quick. :)

Plus, it was going to a little girl's room, which I thought was darling.


And then I also offloaded this fun hutch.


Another thrift store upgrade that served me well.  

Onwards and upward new hutch.


I've made big progress on finishing the craft room and can't wait to show (hopefully) the full room reveal soon!

1 comment:

  1. Haha yep, cash always helps me get over a project I've worked on.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog