Monday, April 15, 2013

Kitchen Dining Room Updates

I felt inspired to update my "Our Home" page on this little blog, so that anyone that's new around here could see quickly the many projects we've tackled.  

And realized, wow, the kitchen/dining room pictures hadn't been updated since we moved in over a year ago!

So here's some quick pics, along with some sources:


One big open room - LOVE IT


Burlap&lace table runner: here
Reclaimed wood table: here (Currently ON SALE!)
Plates: here (now only offered in green and red)
Salt n Pepper Shakers & Crate: Antique Farmhouse

Rustic Grocery Sign: My Shop


Vintage Reproduction Parisian Clock: here
My favorite candler EVER: here (in Volcano)




View from the dining room into the family room.
And then my little helper during the photoshoot.
Not yet fully walking, but cruising around everywhere.

Make sure to check out all other rooms on the "Our Home" page - with more to come soon!

Linking to:
The 36th Avenue
Life We Live 4
The Inspiration Gallery
Inspire Me Please (Liz Marie Blog)

3 comments:

  1. What is the pretty gray wall color you used? Your home is beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Ashely it looks so good! I love the mixed chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley Im featuring your beautiful home at our linky party, can't wait to see what else you come up with!
    :)Laura

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog