Monday, April 29, 2013

Love It or List It

If you've been following along with me on Facebook, you'll have noticed that I've been on a huge furniture refinishing kick lately.

Treasure hunting is sort of one of those things that when it rains, it pours.  

It happens to be pouring (by my standards) right now.

I just finished shining up this cute new entry way/sofa table.


I'm addicted to this era of furniture.


And although, I probably COULD find a purpose for it in our house (I have REALLY been wanting a sofa table), I can't begin hoarder ways.


I bought it with the intention that it would live in someone else's house, and that's what I shall stick to.

When I picked it up, this is how it looked.


Great bones - just needed to be refreshed.

So using 2.5 coats of ASCP in Pure White, some distressing and then finishing it off with Miss Mustard Seed's wax, this is what I was left with.



I just love the new life this fun french sofa table now has!


Make sure to "like" me on Facebook if you want first glimpses of the furniture re-do's and a shot at being able to snag them up before the Craigslist crowds get them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Leibster Award! You can read the post here.
    http://furniture-ology.blogspot.com/2013/04/weve-been-given-leibster-award.html

    We are also new followers of yours. Follow back if you'd like :)
    Steve & Meg @ {Furniture-Ology}

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog