Monday, September 16, 2013

Adding Vintage Charm to Master Bath

The process of swapping out all of the builder-grade fixtures in our home is a process.

I know that some people think I'm crazy for trading out perfectly good lights, towel rings, etc. and I would agree.

It's a sickness.  I know. :)

Our latest swap: adding vintage charm to our Master Bath.


It was just a basic towel rack before (use your imagination to envision it...no before picture was taken #badblogger).

After filling the holes, and painting, we added cool new hooks from here and this primitive shelving unit that I picked up at a flea market several months back.


We both have our own shelf. 

Plus, some essentials.  

Like toilet paper.  It's a bathroom after all.


Not only do I love the look of hooks so much more, but they are the perfect solution for a lazy towel folder (aka ME!).



Adding some vintage charm to our master bath - love it!



Happy Monday!

Linking to:
Link Party Palooza
The Inspiration Gallery
Inspire Me Please

3 comments:

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog