Friday, September 13, 2013

Family Pictures - Lisa Wise Photography

One thing I didn't mention Wednesday, was that we also got professional family pictures taken by the wonderfully talented Lisa Wise Photography at the start of the summer!


She was so gracious, and patient, working with our crazy boys (have you ever tried to get a one year old and a 3 year old to pose and smile for the camera???), and captured them, and our family perfectly.


Could be my new favorite picture of all time.

I went with a brighter coral as our pop color, coupled with mostly neutrals...and the boys' UW Husky hats. Because #yolo you know. I LOVE the way it all came together.


iPhone pic - bad quality.



And here they are, printed off and on display in our family room.


What a gift these pictures will be to remember this season of life, for many years to come.







Definitely go and check out Lisa's website and like her on Facebook so that you can catch her the next time she's in Seattle - weddings, senior pictures, and obviously family shots.

2 comments:

  1. Well, your family is just so freaking adorable it makes me sick... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen's comment above made me laugh out loud! Uh - yes darling familia! Truly! Those blondie boys are a riot!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog