Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Diving In....Going Retail!

The short of the long: 
Dirt Stains and Paint is going retail.


But blogging isn't about the short is it? :)

In a SUPER fast, COMPLETELY unexpected turn of events, my painted and constructed furniture now currently sits in a retail store awaiting a Grand Opening where real live customers are going to come walking in, and see my stuff.


Real live customers.

In a real live store.
(let that sink in)

I am SO beside-myself-excited to announce that you will now be finding my pieces at a new store opening in Snohomish called Roots of Gratitude!



Geneva is at the helm of this creative concept and store opening, and I am so excited to be partnering with her!

So what are the deets?

Roots of Gratitude has it's Grand Opening this Saturday.

GRAND OPENING
 
115 Glen Ave, Snohomish, WA
 
Saturday, October 5th 10am-6pm

Not only will you find my pieces there, but you will also find (amongst others) two SUPER talented local bloggers/mom extraordinares whom I've admired from afar for many months (Amber and Anneke).

Roots of Gratitude will also be carrying some of my cabinet art, wood signs, and whatever else comes from my creative whims.


I'm honored.  And this all has gone down within the last 3 days!

Yep, God's definitely at work.  Crazy timeline.  And I feel like anytime God is in it, the main descriptor I always find myself using is...crazy.  Because this is beyond crazy for me, and what I could've imagined for my week's plans. 

Or for my little side hobby of refinishing furniture.

When I left the working world, I was devastated to be putting "career Ashley" on the shelf. But literally, these last few years have opened my eyes to a part of myself that I never really knew existed. 

Or never knew that I would LOVE. 

So blessed.

So here goes nothing. Thank you for all your support along the way.

I'm excited to share the support now with Geneva and like her on Facebook for any and all updates. 

You can keep up with my adventures (and probable sneak peaks of merchandise) on my Facebook page or on Instagram (@ashleydsp) - yes my IG name may have just changed again...serious identity crisis.

I never in a million years would've thought that this would be my path right now. But I'm so loving it.  And I'm diving in, and trusting the Lord that this is exactly where he wants me to be.

For now. :)

Eeeeee!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is very exciting and I can't wait to go take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING news!! How exciting, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so great! Congratulations! I will most definitely by stopping by sometime to check out the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm SO excited about this new adventure! And Geneva is THE BEST!!!!! See you Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog