Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Chalk Wall

The Christmas chalk wall is up....and I LOVE it!


I bought the image from this gal on Etsy - and she was great to work with!


My transfer process is simply to print the image at Kinkos onto an overhead sheet (it'll run you about $1.99), and then put it on an old school projector that a teacher friend of mine gifted from her school's throw away pile. And it works like a gem!





So if you can get your hands on a school overhead projector - DO IT!

Makes for easy chalk wall transfers!


Such a beautiful image - I just love it all blown up on our wall...and it really IS the most wonderful time of the year.


Check back tomorrow for a full Christmas home tour!

Linking to:
Inspiration Gallery


5 comments:

  1. Looks so darn cute! Love your shutters too! Nice work!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!!! I love your shutters too. I need an overhead projector! It would make life easier sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out beautiful! I think you just gave me the motivation I needed to paint my wall with chalk paint...hopefully it turns out as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog