Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Recap - Top 6 Posts

It has been a super fun year for our little blog - and I feel like I've gone on a fun new adventure where I've really honed in on my style, and focused most on what I enjoy doing the most...however that changes with each mood.

To recap 2013, here is a list of my top 6 posts in order of most traffic.

Master Bedroom Reveal


French Nesting Tables


Vintage Fabric Pumpkins (from the Dollar Store)


DIY Photo Wallpaper


Our Floor Plan: Great Room Concept


Time Flies: Vintage Airplane 1st Birthday Party


Thank you so much for reading, and supporting my little blog and hobby - it is such a fun outlet for this stay at home mom!

Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog