Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dining Seating Area

I'll keep this short, but I just wanted to share a few pictures of this cute new bench seating area I put together after scoring that amaze storage bench from a local blogger friend, Anneke.


It feels extra springy to me with the accent pillows (from here) and faux boxwood wreaths.


This is going to be so great for entertaining, great for storing tons of stuff, and maybe even a new timeout spot. :)


I just love it!


Happy sunny Tuesday!

Linking to:
Inspiration Gallery

2 comments:

  1. Darling seating area! I love the yellow pillow - bright and fun. Hope all is well with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog