Thursday, September 11, 2014

Grey Subway Tile in a White Kitchen

The masses (thank you Pinterest) have spoken, and it seems as though grey subway tile is in high demand!


I don't blame you!

This was a design feature that as we were building, I was scared to say yes to (against my gut instinct of traditional white), but I'm so glad that I did. It really warms up our space just the right amount, and I love it.


So without further ado, here is all of the info that I have on our beloved grey subway tile.


Ordered from: Millers Interiors (Lynnwood, WA)
Size: 3x6
Finish: Bullnose Edge (standard - this is how it comes)
Color: Pumice
Manufacturer: Tierra Sol
Type: Hi-Line Series
Grout: White (to contrast)

I did call the good folks over at Millers Interiors today to confirm that the line still existed (we ordered it back in Dec 2011), and he wasn't positive on the color but said for sure this series is still in existence.

Hopefully that answers your questions! As always, feel free to shoot me an email or leave a question in the comments and I can get back to you shortly!

Happy White Kitchen hunting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes! Love the gray tile!! Your kitchen is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been scouring the internet for a visual of this tile in use, so glad you posted! I just ordered this for our kitchen in a new build so we won't see the finished result for 6 months. Nerve wracking choosing things like this with so much time to second guess. I feel so much better to see it in use, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I hope you are still accepting comments. I think that these designs are great but you never get the full impact of the tile unless you physically touch it and see it live. Tiles truly can dynamically change a room and working with a local supplier is your best option.



    pave crafted tiles

    ReplyDelete

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog