Friday, January 9, 2015

Ruffles & White - A Neutral Soft Girl's Nursery

Upon finding out that we were having a girl, my creative juices immediately started putting a vision together of the softest, most neutral palette for her nursery.


I knew that I wanted most everything in the room to be in tones of white and linen, with maybe TINY pops of color.


Need to re-paint that nightstand. Poor thing has been about 5 billion colors in its lifetime.

Brynley even got her very own glassy baby.


Goodbye wire shelving, and hello closet organizer. A relatively inexpensive way to add a ton more storage to a standard builder-grade closet.







I have a couple of before and afters from putting her room together, but really I didn't care much about being a blogger when I was uber pregnant, in the dead of summer, with two other monsters running around my house. :) 

So ask away any questions that you may have!

Sources:
Crib Bedding: Pottery Barn Kids - this and this
Cork Board: Hobby Lobby
Carriage Pillow: Dear Lillie
Blackout Shades: Pottery Barn Kids
Dresser: Refinished in Snow White by Behr using this spray gun
Knobs: Hobby Lobby
Birth Announcement Pillow: Bows & Burlap
Curtain Tie Backs: Urban Outfitters (2 years ago)
Closer Shelving: Home Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram It

About Me

My photo
I married my best friend in 2006, and we started a family in 2010. Our house is still a work in progress in becoming a home - who knew there would be so many projects with new construction?! I love flavored coffee creamers, reality TV and anything Husky sports-related. My confession is that I only make boxed cookies, don't do grocery delivery (they don't have samples!), and am slightly obsessed with being a mom to boys.

Follow by Email

Search My Blog